Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and are used to track what you are doing onsite – for example, it might help the website recognize that your preferred language is English, and that you live in Canada. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you because the site can deliver targeted information. Cookies play an important role. Without them, using the web would be a much more frustrating experience.
There are two main types of cookies that we use:
- A persistent cookie, which is stored on your computer when you access the website and remains there until you erase it, or it expires.
- A session cookie, which is stored temporarily in the computer memory when you browse the website – it disappears when you close your browser.
- Improve the user experience of the website to reflect your requirements, choices and interests by providing us with information about your use of the website.
- Adapt our services to help you receive more relevant offers.
- Some cookies are necessary for the operation of the website, enabling you to navigate around the website and use its features.
You can choose if you want to accept cookies.