When you come for your checkout flight, we will need to see a copy of your valid Canadian Pilot License, or, if out of country, you’ll need your Private Pilot Licence (PPL), or Commercial Pilot Licence (CPL) and a Foreign Licence Validation Certificate ( FLVC).  Please bring your valid medical, and your logbook. We will have you complete a Pilot Renter Information Form (button below.) We look forward to putting you in the left seat! 

More information for international pilots

You will need a valid PPL or CPL from your home country, as well as a Foreign Licence Validation Certificate. You can apply for a Foreign License Validation Certificate (FLVC) before coming to Canada and it will take 2-5 business days. Our friends at Fort Langley Air have a great Guide to Obtaining your FLVC from Transport Canada.  We cannot apply for your FLVC on your behalf, but be sure to reach out and Contact Us if you have more questions.



Pilot licence
pilot documentation
pilot licence


Unit 150 – 18799 Airport Way,
Pitt Meadows, BC V3Y 2B4


1 (604) 513-9886



Hangar Hours

We staff the hangar from 8-5, but we are often out flying. Wander in any time, but call ahead if you’d like to meet with our pilots and staff.  

Send A Message